Many people find the entire process of getting an assisted living facility placement for a relative very challenging. Finding the right facility and getting all the services that your loved one needs can be a very time consuming process. That’s why agencies like The Manse on Marsh look to make the process as easy as possible.
PRWeb reports that The Manse on Marsh has just recently appointed a new CEO, Farron Bernhardt, who is going to work to make the lives of the residents at the agency amazing.
Assisted living facilities offer many amenities, and A Place For Mom indicates they should be including:
- Assistance for the person staying there
- Registered nurses on staff to care for patients at any time, should they need it
- Medication management
- Great events and activities that are available for residents to participate in and enjoy, so they can make friends with their neighbors
- Many opportunities to learn so that residents can feel the joy of learning new things
- Palliative care and hospice care for whenever it is needed – making your life easy
- Great people and friendly care on staff
With so many fantastic options, there are many available people on staff to help your loved ones get the care that they need, no matter what time of day or night it is. If you are considering getting your loved one into an assisted living facility, don’t be afraid to make the first call. Fully trained experts can help assist with getting the best in quality care for your loved ones.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the amazing care that team members can provide for your loved ones. Never be afraid to ask about insurance information and if they can meet all of the care that your loved one needs. Don’t be afraid to take your time in making a good, strong, decision making process about where your loved one will go. Contact them online, or seek more information on social media. The Manse on Marsh can be sought on Facebook, as well as Twitter @TheManseonMarsh.